- Incharge Name: ParentalRights
- Incharge Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incharge Phone No: 800-506-8671
According to the “American Fluoridation Society” they claim below.
- Citizens have no absolute right to be wholly freed from fluoride, or to have fluoride-free water piped directly into their homes or other dwellings
- Water systems have the right and obligation to specify the composition of their product
American Fluoridation Society, (2019) Fluoridation is not medication. Retrieved from https://americanfluoridationsociety.org/debunking-anti-claims/myths/fluoridation-is-not-medication/
According to Dr. Hardy Limeback BSc, PhD, DDS
A former head of Preventive Dentistry at the University of Toronto. In addition to being a practicing dentist, I am a basic dental researcher/biochemist who has spent decades studying the effects of fluoride on teeth and bones.
He was one of 12 scientists in North America chosen to serve on the National Academy of Science’s committee that produced the 2006 report Fluoride in Drinking Water. Taking three years to complete, it’s considered the most comprehensive work ever done on the toxicity of fluoride. Our report has been online for more than ten years here
He was trained in traditional dentistry and for many years accepted the prevailing opinion of the dental/medical establishment in Canada and the U.S. that water fluoridation is ‘safe and effective’, as has been expressed by the handful of letters opposing the article by Nicole Davis in your Spring Issue of this year.
I was mistaken. It became clear to me that even at low chronic daily intakes of fluoride, such as those provided by fluoridation, susceptible and vulnerable groups of the population can experience ill health effects. Our own research showed that
- fluoride from water fluoridation accumulates in bone in adults to undesirably high levels (levels at which the bone is at risk of fracture)
- fluoride intake at low daily doses changes tooth dentin,
- fluoridation causes dental fluorosis in children, especially those who are fed infant formula made with fluoridated water.
- dental fluorosis is irreversible damage to the teeth the moderate level of which is aesthetically objectionable and undesirable.4 It costs families untold amount of extra dental expenses to treat the objectionable fluorosis, which many studies have recently shown has increased to at least 1 in every 10th child in the US in fluoridated areas.
After further research from experts from all over the world have claimed the forced fluoridation but adding additional deposits into the drinking water is harmful. However due to the pressure from many government sources have shut the door in stopping this academic.
What we are asking is a donation to start campaigns in giving people knowledgeable sources coming from real scientist claiming the adverse effects of fluoridating water is in-fact harmful and counterproductive to the health of its citizens.
No donors yet. Be the first!
Donation: Educate People About Forced Fluoridation In Drinking Water
If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.