Outside Sales Representative
We’re looking for motivated sales professionals in Wisconsin only in their community who can recruit both residential and small businesses to join our cause. We provide comprehensive paid training, mentoring, and an attractive incentive package.
Parental Rights is privately held, nonpartisan membership organization made up of residential and small businesses dedicated to the delivery of constituent opinions to representatives.
Keep Moving Forward
Do you think fast on your feet? If you’re motivated, you can go far with Parental Rights. We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication; you can see it in the fact that nearly all of our Sales Managers started as Representatives themselves. What they learned on the job made them talented leaders and Sales standouts. It also means they understand exactly what you’ll need to succeed in this role, so they can guide you until you’re ready to take the lead yourself.
You’re Neighborhood, Your Open-Air Office
Learn about your community while delivering up-to-date information, facts, and requiring informative opinions from constituents and customized their services that best fit their needs and lifestyles. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys being out of the office and on the move. It’s the freedom of self-employment without the risks of running your own business.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to make connections quickly
- Working knowledge of small business owners and what makes them “tick”
- Confidence in inquiring phone calls and meeting new people
- Capacity to identify and create new business possibilities
- Driven & competitive with a desire to increase earnings
- Ability to manage your schedule and prospects with discipline and self-sufficiency
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Motivation to sell door-to-door in residential areas and businesses
- Ability to work outdoors in all adverse weather conditions
- Engaging interpersonal skills
As a sales representative, you will be afforded unlimited earning potential and the satisfaction of building a rewarding career while receiving:
- Attractive compensation initial sales and renewals
- Awards and incentives
- Unique paid training
- Ready support
As the local face of Parental Rights.us, you will help both residential and small business owners in your community by:
- Connecting them to resources that will contribute to their success.
- Amplifying their voice to their elected officials.
- Expanding their networks through your state connections.
Connect Your Passion for America to Your Career!
- Average first year income: $75,000+; second year $150,000+
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance recognition bonuses including “Fast Start” bonuses
- Paid training
- Career advancement to management including other sources of growth income
- One-on-one field training and 24/7 sales support
- Full-time sales mentor / coach
- Ability to independently manage your schedule to achieve work/life balance
- Protected territory close to home
- Suite of technology for organizing and managing leads, including mobile app
Internship – Information Technology
Hours: Part time during office hours (flexible with school schedule)
Working with the IT Support Specialist will be responsible for receiving and documenting IT requests for technical support from office and field employees, following up on open tickets until resolution is found, and assist with additional IT tasks and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to all employees.
- Provide technical support to all customers.
- Answers calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Document and track resolutions to all requests.
- Perform installation, repairing, upgrading and troubleshooting of technical equipment.
- Other help desk duties as assigned
In progress of an Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring long periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job the individual is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, hear and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Travel to job sites is required. Proper Personal Protective Equipment is required when work on job site.